Friday, 20 July 2012

Friday Fun.

Here's a bit of fun for a Friday evening!

Reality versus on-line; my fantasy life versus my real life.

Here is what I Pinned today, and what I actually wore, spot the difference. Love the all black look [1] - would I dare? Probably not! The head to toe denim [2] is definitely something I'd try - those high-waisted jeans are a favourite, the beautiful Bridget Bardot waves are timeless[3], and what a fun space to work in [4] - light, bright and airy.



1. Image via Stockholm StreetStyle.
2. Image via Flare, photographer Anthea Simms.
3. Image via Master piece on a napkin blog.
4. Image via Mimi and Meg of Katie from Paper Fashion's cute work space.


I hope wherever you are you have a large glass of wine and someone gorgeous beside you.

1 comment :

  1. The vintage sparkle is a surprising touch with the contemporary stripe. Love it!

    And I want that quirky office space !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...