Monday, 3 December 2012

3 Favourite Party Dresses

I've blogged recently about how much I love getting dressed up for a fun evening out. The ritual of applying the make-up, blow-drying my hair and slipping on a favourite party outfit often gives me the boost I need when the world is feeling a little hum drum, something about a sparkly top or eye shadow can give you a little sparkle in your step don't you think?

One of the easiest outfits for any evening out is a fabulous new dress. I call it the lazy-girls route to stylish dressing, no worrying about what it will go with just 1 piece, what's not to love. So here are 3 of my favourite high street dresses that look infinitely more expensive.

Where will you be wearing your party dress this Christmas? Wherever you're off out hope you have a brilliant time! And look out on the blog later today when I'll be having a very special interview all about party make-up, watch this space.


1. Tweed sparkle dress, £129, Jigsaw
2. Print dress, £34.99, Mango
3. Pleat dress, £50, Warehouse

2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...