Thursday, 13 December 2012

Take 3... Party Shoes

In my current frame of mind a pair of sheepskin boots with woolly socks is about the limit of my footwear fantasy, but given the choice on more spritely days a beautiful pair of grown-up heels wins out [if only I had somewhere to wear them to!]. 

I'm a little over the platform sole, and I never really went in for the whole S&M-style strappy heel. At the moment I'm longing for something much more romantic, with a hint of vintage elegance, something you might wear with a 'cocktail' dress, although I'm not sure I've ever actually worn a cocktail dress, but where party shoes are involved there should be a little fanciful dreaming!

So here are 3 of my favourite elegant heels at the moment, and if you move quick some are in the sales!


1. Print heel, £169[sale], Reiss
2. Snakeprint peep toe, £43 [sale], Bertie
3. Snakeprint heels, £80 [sale], asos

1 comment :

  1. Ohhh I so need to learn to wear heals again. Love the print one, seriously elegant. M x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...