Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Simple Steal

Much to Noah's excitement it's snowing here in the UK, and no sign of packing the jumpers away just yet, so I thought I'd share one of my favourite 'simple steals' from this winter.

This striped sailor jumper was from a charity shop over the christmas period while we were visiting the coast. It's an authentic yachting club jumper in a thick wool with button detail on the shoulder.


What a steal right? It was on the bargain rail because one of those buttons on the shoulder was missing, but that was easily fixed and as it's a heavy wool it's proven to be my favourite new sweater for the frosty winter months. 

But this is the kind of wardrobe staple that you can easily update for spring and summer when the weather is a little warmer, but there's still the nip in the air. The easy look would be to slip on a pair of jeans right? But this blog is about inspiring you to take simple steps to be a little bolder with your choices so why not try something different that can look fresh and modern. 

Here are a few ideas to inspire you.


1. Trousers, £35, Indigo at Marks and Spencer
2. Lace skirt, £40, Top Shop
3. Sparkle skirt, £60 [sale], Oasis

1 comment :

  1. What a steal indeed, I love that sweater! Amy I need you as my shopping partner, if I were rich, I'd fly you over here - better still, I'll fly over there, better shopping;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...