Sunday, 21 July 2013

Simple Tip: Mending Clothes via Design Mom

Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend whatever you got up to. We spent time together as a family - my other half often works away so weekends are precious family time, but I also got to go for a drink with a girlfriend, always fun to catch up!

I wanted to share this blogpost because I thought it was such a great idea and I'm such a fan of anything that saves me money. I don't like to buy cheap clothes too often,  of course sometimes needs- must, but I would prefer to buy something that is good quality and secondhand than something that is poor quality but new. But also I don't like throwing clothes while they're still wearable, particularly for my son. So a solution to throwing clothes or sending them to charity is fixing them or customising, which is why this post by DesignMom is inspired. It shows you how to patch holes just like our parents and grandparents used to, for more ideas on customising and updating your wardrobe see my post on Dylon too - here.

What do you do with your old clothes? 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...