Tuesday, 20 August 2013

Label Love: Emerson Fry, Cuyana, Steven Allan, Filippa K

With a sense of relief I've spent most of today tidying, clearing, sorting, and cleaning. Do you ever feel the need to sort your clutter? Every once in a while I feel the need to clear the decks, file the dense pile of paper-work that collects on my desk, and clean up my desktop.

So with a tidier desk and a clearer mind I thought I'd share some more of my loves, these are labels I look to for ideas and seasonal inspiration. Unfortunately most of them I can't afford to shop at, but you can see simple threads that run through all of them and are entirely attainable. The skinny jeans, pretty blouses, relaxed sweaters and Ts, and quality statement accessories.

Do you have any labels you particularly love to look at for ideas?




1 comment :

  1. Oh I love Emerson Fry – their style is amazing and their clothes timeless and chic!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...