Wednesday, 11 September 2013

Black

I love colour. Whether it's for our home or to add a bit of much needed interest and sunshine to an outfit. It lifts my mood and makes me smile, but sometimes only black will do. It's the height of simple dressing, although harder to carry off than you might think.

With black there's no hiding, this is when cut and fabric are really key, but don't take my word for it here are some of my favourite all black outfits and not a Kiwi in sight ; ) x


Image via: The Sweet Thread


Image via: A Love is Blind


Image via: City Girl In Me






Image via: Harpers Bazaar

Choose pieces that fit well, flatter your silhouette and look out for unexpected details to add that bit of spark especially for dressing up in the evening. 

And here are a few of my favourite pieces:

1. Cashmere sweater, Margaret Howell
2. Leather cuff, Whistles
3. Pleated dress, Cos
4. Fitted biker, Jaeger
5. Cropped boot, Reiss
6. Pencil with butterfly details, NW3 at Hobbs
7. Faux croc leather bag, Russell and Bromley

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...