Monday, 16 September 2013

Joie Collection

Hi everyone, hope you had a lovely weekend ♥. It is feeling decidedly autumnal here in the UK and I'm already anticipating upcoming birthdays, Halloween, bonfires and parties. Do you have things to look forward to at the moment?

In the rarefied world of fashion, the editors, buyers and trendsetters are already looking forward to next spring, deciding what looks, colours, style and trends will be in the shops come February and March next year. It's too far ahead for me to even begin thinking about, I'm still thinking I need to buy Noah a new hat and scarf for the winter and whether after 5 years it's about time I finally bought a new winter coat!

But there was one collection that has caught my eye and I wanted to share with you because it was such a pretty, simple, inspiring aesthetic and one that ticked all my boxes.


Images via: style.com

Joie has easy, relaxed separates mixed together with a touch of vintage flair. Of course if you don't want to wait that long to get the look here are few pieces inspired by the collection. It just might need a bit more layering for the cooler weather!

1. White blouse, The White Company
2. Striped jersey top, Cos
Midi skirt, Asos

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...