Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Simple Living: Monochrome Style

Our house is in a state of anticipation. We're waiting for Noah's first day of school next Monday. A big change for all of us and an exciting new chapter for Noah. Do you have memories of your kids first day? 

I'm anticipating doing a little more work and pushing the blog forward - keeping busy! So let me know your thoughts, there have been a few changes lately and I'd love to get your thoughts.

A little shopping in the meantime inspired by one of my favourite fashion images from Pinterest. It's taken from a recent Emerson Fry campaign - I think from SS this year and just epitomises that easy elegance I love. With this kind of look it's about really good quality separates and the fit, notice how slim those trousers are, and those great heels?


1. Tote bag, Accessorize
2. Black sling backs, Kurt Geiger
3. Stripe cashmere jumper, Boden
4. Blouse, APC
5. Slim trousers, Next

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...