Friday, 6 September 2013

Working Space

A few bloggers have recently been sharing their working space including a great post about the working space of The Design Files in Australia via Studio Home. So I thought I'd share where I sit down to work at home.

It was one of the first things we had installed when we renovated our home 4 years ago. I wanted a desk space in the centre of our home so I could work during the day. I usually have the radio playing in the background and perhaps the kitchen is a little too close as I'm always getting up for a cup of tea!

What is your work space like? Do you work from home?





2 comments :

  1. What a lovely workspace! That lamp was a find - very "mad men" inspiration. You're so lucky to have a place to work that's yours - mine is the kitchen table! Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I work from home, and I also blu tack certificates or event programmes that I've been to/got so I'm reminded of how far I've come and it motivates me

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...