Sunday, 27 October 2013

Preview: Isabel Marant for H&M

Monday morning I hope you had a relaxing weekend. I'm off this morning for a family trip, Noah and I will be flying to Ireland for a few days visiting family. 

As promised on Friday a little preview of the new collection for H&M by my favourite designer, Isabel Marant who also happens to be French - there may be a theme emerging here! H&M have enjoyed some brilliant collaborations over the last few years. I was lucky to be taken to Paris for their Karl Lagerfeld collaboration and remember a lovely gift of a Viktor and Rolf dress for H&M during my Cosmo days. I remember friends from the office joining the queues on Oxford Street to buy the Stella McCartney pieces when they came out. This time around with tops around £40 and dresses around £60 I might be tempted to wait in line myself.

Isabel Marant has captured the essence of what makes her clothes so desirable in this more affordable range for the high street. The same skinny trousers, pretty feminine tops and dresses, and those covetable detailed jackets. Crikey - my problem is going to be not buying everything I think! These are the types of clothes that women of all ages can wear, tailored, feminine with a rock and roll edge. Grown up and sexy without growing old. 

Here are just a few of my favourite pieces. The collection will be in the large H&M stores on the 14th of November. Will you be joining the line? 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...