Friday, 18 October 2013

Seaside Style

I hope you've had a good week wherever you are in the world. I'm heading to the coast this weekend with Noah. Sometimes we have weekends just the two of us. A few weekends ago he spent a busy weekend with his Dad while I zenned out on a yoga retreat! We're really lucky to have the time and space to enjoy quiet time together, as well as all together as a family. 

The English seaside at this time of year can be pretty wild. We visit the East coast so we overlook the North Sea and depending on the direction of the wind it can be pretty chilly, so we always pack warmly. I've written over on This is Your Kingdom this week about one of our favourite spots to visit, maybe you could pop over if you get a chance. We love to watch the surfers and it's something we've recently tried for the first time and hoping to enjoy more of together over the years.

Noah and I will take our wellies for walks on the beach, we're planning to go for a fish and chip supper and I'm pretty sure there'll be a glass of wine along the way for me too!

I hope you have something lovely planned for your weekend. A little shopping inspiration too for wild weekends by the sea.


Image by Amy Bartle


Image via Tory Burch




1. Watch, Red Direct
2. Art poster, Easyart
3. Reefer coat, Maison Scotch
4. Aviator sunglasses, Lulu Guinness at Red Direct
5. Wallet, Coach
6. Weekend bag, Orla Kiely at Cotswold Trading

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...