Wednesday, 9 October 2013

Simple Gift Idea: LL Bean Tote

Morning All. I'm back in the studio today so a quick post on a great gift idea in plenty of time for Christmas.

I love to buy personalised gifts, over the last few years I've even resorted to making food and even buying second hand when the pennies have been particularly tight. This year I've finally got around to ordering early one of my favourite personalised gifts from America, the LL Bean tote.

Hand made in Maine these tote bags are the original beach bags in heavy canvas. Really simple and stylish I've put my order in time for Christmas [shipping time to the UK is 2-3 weeks] and with the favourable exchange rates at the moment a large monogrammed tote costs around £35 including shipping which I think is pretty good value.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...