Monday, 21 October 2013

Simple Inspiration: The Versatile Dress by Next

Morning All. Monday again, you know you're getting old when you start saying how fast the weeks are going : D. I'm starting to think about christmas and party time already. 

Next week I'm out with some girlfriends for dinner which is always a treat. We like to get dressed up, and invariably end up talking about our husbands and the kids! I tend to wear trousers. It's one of those things I've settled into, it's easy, I know it flatters my shape, and I feel comfortable [there I go again - sounding old!]. But I do think a dress is one of the easiest ways of dressing up. You don't have to think about outfitting, just a pair of heels and some statement jewellery and you're good to go. I found this dress at Next and thought it was such a flattering style for lots of shapes and loved the cut. It's the sort of piece you can wear to work or lunch and then dress up for dinner - really simple.

Do you have a going-out uniform?


Dress, Next
1. Cardigan, Jigsaw
2. Satchel bag, Reiss
4. Necklace, Top Shop
5. Bag, Accessorize
6. Heels, Reiss

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...