Monday, 9 December 2013

Christmas Party Time! Massimo Dutti Dress

Monday morning and oof am I excited! Nearly christmas, time to dust off the tinsel and get some of my party frocks out from the back of my wardrobe. It's our work christmas do on Wednesday! Where are you heading for your christmas party? As we're bowling I think I'll have the eschew the short dress on this occasion but usually I'm a fan of the LBD. It's so easy to wear if you find the right shape to suit your shape. Get it right you've found a friend for life. The brilliant thing is you can wear it during the day and then dress it up for evening. I know I've blogged before about these kind of pieces but they really are a girl's best friend. As Donna Summer sang - they work hard for the money : D x

So here is one of my favourite current dresses on the high street that suit my shape - small boobs and round tummy. The body-con style or 50s shape aren't a great fit for me, as I don't have much waist but if you're all curves, lucky you! You'll suit a more feminine shape.

For day I'm never without thick woollen tights in the winter. A plain knitted or ribbed style are great with boots, and for evening I'll wear courts so I can put on a good pair of sheer tights. They give a much better look to legs and avoid the mottled 'English' look of bare legs in the cold.


DRESS: Massimo Dutti - SHOP NOW
1. Print scarf, Reiss
2. Gold belt, Next
3. Neon bag, Gap
4. Biker boots, Ravel
5. Earrings, Top Shop
6. Silver bag, Whistles
7. Black sparkle courts, Hobbs

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...