Friday, 20 December 2013

Merry Christmas


Christmas is almost here. How exciting! I think what I'm looking forward to most isn't the gifts under the tree this year, but taking a real break to spend time with family, relax, kick back with a bottle of wine and lots of DVDs, and good books. 

What are your looking forward to?

So with this in mind I'm going to take a week's break from the blog, to recoup and get inspired again. It's been a brilliant year for me and I'm looking forward to 2014 being even bigger and better. So in the meantime here are a few places to visit and find seasonal style inspiration. 

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, Amy x

2 comments :

  1. Merry Christmas to you too Amy! My last post is something special on Christmas Eve then I'm on blog break the New Year for some well earned R&R with my girls spending it pretty much in similar fashion to you! Love the vignette BTW xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Amy, wishing you and your family a beautiful Christmas and a well deserved break. I so look forward to connecting with you again in 2014. Thanks so much for all of your support, for being featured on and the initial idea of "On The Wall". Love what you do, it's a blog for a real woman that wants some style in her life… Lots of love and hugs, Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...