Monday, 16 December 2013

Simple Inspiration: Sparkle Everyday


Morning, hope you had a great weekend? Christmas is almost upon us, are you looking forward to it? Or are you feeding the 5000 this holiday and looking for a respite post-Christmas day? I thought today I'd add to the festive spirit with a little shimmer and sparkle! 

If there's a time of year that is perfect for sequins then this is it. I have to be honest I'm partial to a little sparkle anytime of the day not, just in the evening, so thought I'd share a little inspiration on how to add a twinkle everyday. 

I love my new scarf from Next [above], a little understated but blinging where it counts, I thought this was a pretty sophisticated way of shining without going overboard in the day time. Alternatively you can mix sequined clothes with understated basics like in the pictures below. A sequined bag, a skirt with a relaxed, oversized sweater,  or even a t-shirt [spot how her nails are natural but immaculate]. This is about playing those sparkles down but not being afraid to shine.

Could you wear sequins during the day? I'd love to hear from you and hope you have a good week whatever you're up to. x


Image via: Matchbook Tumblr






1. Sequined cardigan, Jigsaw
2. Disco clutch, Accessorize
3. Sequined shoulder sweater, Warehouse
4. Sequined scarf, Wallis
5. Sparkle trousers, Next
6. Sequined skirt, RiverIsland

2 comments :

  1. Some gorgeous glittery NY Eve numbers Amy. Love the pants! M xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. If a girl can't bling it up through the holiday season when can we! I always aim to have a subtle sparkle & shimmer about me somewhere ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...