Friday, 6 December 2013

This week...

Friday morning, hope it's been a good week for you. It's been a mixed week here, I was sad to be finishing our BYW course with Holly, and to hear that she had a fall at home - I'm wishing her a speedy recovery! A quieter week with work which has meant more time at home - lovely - doing my accounts - not lovely : D x What have you been up to?

Here is a little project on the back of my recent blogging course, and something I'd like to continue in the weeks ahead - what do you think? I'd love to hear your thoughts please let me know anything you love or hate on the blog and reasons why you might visit more often.


1. WEARING: My Next tweed cardigan
2. READING: Paris in Colour Nichole Robertson's book always cheers me up on a dreary day.
3 + 7. SPARKLING: In my vintage lurex top and glitter Autograph flats
4. PHOTOGRAPHING: I've been learning more about taking pictures both in the studio and on my BYW course. I've also discovered this brilliant blogpost by photographer VK Rees all about the creative process of a shoot: http://vkreesphotography.com/creative-process-behind-the-photo-shoot/
5. LOVING: My favourite ampersand picture from Shop Ampsersand on Etsy
6. BUYING: A vintage Joseph pashmina from Virtually Fiona on Etsy - just in time for the cold spell, it's a lovely long scarf with pretty embroidered detail and I can't stop wearing it.
LISTENED TO: The great podcast by Grace Bonney of Design Sponge called After the Jump. This week I listened to her interview with the fascinating Jen Bekman talking about her gallery space and Makeshift Society. I am totally inspired listening to creative mavericks telling their stories.
HOPPED OVER TO: Armoire Pegs and Casserole to read about Mel's home feature in Home and Garden magazine - great pictures of Mel's beautiful home.

1 comment :

  1. I'm so sad the BYW course is over now too!!! Speedy recovery wishes for Holly!

    Is this photo from our styling homework? I love these sort of photos, Amy! Fun to see things that are currently inspiring/wearing/reading/etc. And that photography link is fantastic!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...