Friday, 13 December 2013

This week...

I hope you've had a great week and looking forward to the weekend. We have more parties and even a pantomime - a great British theatre tradition of camp fun for all the family!! So what have I been up to this week aside from writing my christmas cards and beginning to wrap presents?


1 and 3. WEARING: vintage baubles and bag - getting in the mood for Christmas
2. BUYING: A pretty wooden christmas decoration from the craft wholesalers - cheap and cheerful decorations!
4. INSPIRED BY: Kate Spade's winter collection always so much colour and fun.
5. READING: Design Sponge at home with home tours and furniture make-overs I'm looking for inspiration for our kitchen make-over.
6. TWINKLING: In my sequined Jaeger London sweater.
FOLLOWING: My work colleague from Cosmo days Alex Steinherr on Instagram. She is now Beauty Director on British Glamour and has the most incredible knowledge and inside track on all things beauty for the festive season.
CLICKING: Onto some great new blogs via the BYW course including  Sweet Style for gorgeous recipe and DIY ideas, and Folklore by Melissa in Canada who has beautiful, inspiring photography and design ideas. 
LEARNING: About branding my images via Biz Ladies at Design Sponge.
DISCOVERING: The work of New York based designer Shanan Campanaro of Eskayel. I love her ethereal pattern designs for fabric, wallpaper and other media.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...