Wednesday, 8 January 2014

Day to Night: The Winter Parka

Morning All. I wrote on Monday about how I lived in my new anorak over Christmas. Possibly the least glamourous word in the English language! Probably better known now as the parka. Mine is a polyester mix from Next, not particularly stylish, but damn it's warm, and I've grown quite attached to its fleecy cosiness. I think in the right weather a parka is perfectly acceptable attire for even us ladies over 30 - I was a little put off by all the students arriving for university in Sheffield sporting their Primark ones but no, I think we are just as entitled to be warm as they are. 

So in the spirit of equality in all things sartorial, here is my take on wearing the parka beyond 29, and two fingers to anyone who says otherwise.


Parka, Top Shop - SHOP NOW

1. Black leather bag, Biba at House of Fraser
2. Bird print blouse, Jaeger
3. Jeans, Next
4. Brogues, Boden
5. Print top, Whistles
6. Skirt, Zara 
7. Box clutch, French Connection
8. Black shoes, Hobbs

1 comment :

  1. You'd make anything look stylish Amy! Love what you put together. Mel x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...