Friday, 31 January 2014

Minted Wall Art

Morning All. Back again with a bonus post before the weekend. I hope you're looking forward to the weekend wherever you are? 

I wanted to get your thoughts this morning on my fun art I've been posting the last few weeks. I've been indulging my own interest in typography, design and art with my little prints and have been thinking about printing them up either to sell or just for our walls at home - think this one would be great in the downstairs loo as an important reminder! ; D x


I've discovered a brilliant website that could print them for me Minted. They also have really beautiful pieces of wall art ready printed by independent designers and artists that you can buy framed or unframed, you can find these at Minted Wall Art Prints. I really like the idea that they are nurturing and encouraging new designers and creating a community of enthusiastic artists.

I've picked out a few of my favourite pieces.


All in the Details by Courtney Wilburn SHOP NOW
Love Print by Max and Bunny SHOP NOW
Peony Bottle by Betty Hatchett SHOP NOW
Striped suit by Faith Designs SHOP NOW

I love dressing my walls as much as myself, it's a real reflection of my style, and these kind of modern prints look great displayed on a gallery wall. Minted's blog Julep has beautiful inspiration and ideas for all their products including these great ideas for displaying your art by one of my favourite bloggers Victoria of SF Girl by Bay.

If you feel inspired by the work on-line you can even submit your own work if you're a designer / photographer / artist. Minted is running a contest with the home and design concept store West Elm until the 3rd of Feb - you can find more info here and first prize is $1000. I might just have to enter myself!!


So what do you think? Should I get some printed? How do you display your pictures at home? Have a great weekend and see you next week.

This post was a collaboration with Minted.com.

1 comment :

  1. Nice wall art, If you are looking for modern wall art, abstract wall art or contemporary wall art You can Visit :: http://www.artemaximus.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...