Monday, 6 January 2014

Over the holidays...

Morning All, well Monday morning and back to the old routine. Noah is back at school and I'm back in the studio working on more summer items for the catalogue, where does the time go? We had such a lovely break including a few relaxing days at the coast, walking on the beach and even looking for fish and crabs in the freezing rock pools! 

How did you spend your holiday? 

Here's a little peak into my Christmas including a few presents that I love!


Over christmas I was:

WEARING: 1. My new black beaded top from Next
LOVING: My new pearl and diamante earrings from Anthropolgie - the perfect gift!
READING: 3. I ♥ Your Style by Amanda Brooks, a great insight into how the truly stylish dress.
ENJOYING: 4. My beautiful paper cut art by Marmalade Skies of Bangor - beautiful sentiment for the new year.
GETTING ORGANISED: With my gift to myself : D - my Alice Temperley designed Filofax - works as a clutch bag aswell as a diary and organiser - I'm determined to keep my life in order this year!
GETTING HEALTHY: Back to my regular yoga classes and daily running - exhausting but worth the effort.
INSPIRED BY: Dani at Thyme is Honey - love her pretty, practical blog.

To be honest, clothes were probably the farthest thing from my mind over the vacation, sometimes it's not about being stylish right? Just being comfortable, happy and at peace. There was a lot of jumper wearing, usually with wellies and my favourite new hooded anorak - warmth was key! 

Keep in touch and let me know what inspires you this year.

2 comments :

  1. I love those earrings, they are beautiful! ♥
    I spent my Christmas with the family and just tried to relax a bit.
    Hope your new year is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a lovely break! Sweet earrings - I recently got my ears re-pierced after giving up with infections… This time I'm being super careful and enjoying the fun of dressing my ears again. Happy 2014 Amy. Mel x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...