Monday, 13 January 2014

Simple Tips for Shopping the Sales

Morning All, hope you had a lovely weekend, apologies for missing Friday's post! 

I had a busy weekend catching up with an old friend on a girl's night away. We headed to the shopping mecca of Birmingham for a post baby spend-up. My friend hadn't shopped since before her kids had been born and was desperate for a wardrobe update. It was fun to relax, and spend the day happily wandering the sales finding some great pieces that would be easy for her to throw on every day. A uniform if you like of baby friendly staples that mixed and matched easily.

It's coming to the end of the sales here in the UK and a great time to bag a bargain so I thought I'd share a few tips on what to look out for and the best places to shop discount. 

I would probably avoid the cheapest high street stores, this is where you want significant savings and I love to revel in shopping where I wouldn't normally be able to afford to shop every week. For me, that's the top end of the high street such as Reiss, Whistles, Jigsaw, Boden, White Company, all those premium high street shops that are better quality and therefore higher price points. For you, this might mean a step up, maybe shopping designer and mid-market prices so websites such as browns fashion.com, my-wardrobe.com, and matchesfashion.com are all good places to start.

With this in mind here is my pick of favourite pieces and where to shop before the sales end. 




1 comment :

  1. I really agree with you! ♥ I try to only buy basics or fashion staples that will last me for many years. :) I love Boden for classic pieces to.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...