Friday, 21 February 2014

COMPETITION: Eve and Fox necklace

Morning all. It's Friday and a big day in the little world of the Simple Style Notebook my first official competition! Whoop! Katherine Fox of Eve and Fox who was featured on the blog on Wednesday the 5th of February has kindly offered one of my lucky readers the chance to win one of their beautiful necklaces worth £26.95.

Just in time for spring, the competition is open to all my readers wherever you are in the world and will be drawn randomly on St Patrick's Day, the 17th of March.


Made from a druzy stone the crystal heart is edged in 24ct gold and comes on a 18" antique gold chain. The heart measures 12mm. Druzy stones are unique in size, shape and colour due to the nature of the crystals, and no two are ever the same. The sweet dragonfly is 18ct gold plated. 
To see more information about this necklace and the full range of jewellery visit http://eveandfox.co.uk

To enter the competition just 'LIKE' my page and Eve and Fox's page on Facebook [here] and [here], and then leave a comment below to say who you would give your necklace to, whether it would be a special gift to yourself or a particular person in your life. Please remember to add your name if your google profile is anonymous!

Good and luck and see you next week for more style inspiration.

6 comments :

  1. Hi Amy, if I won the necklace, I would give it to my indefatiguable sister Suzanne for all her constant love and support of Tom and I, despite managing 3 boisterous boys and working almost full time as a teaching assistant! (I love your blog by the way and if are ever out here again, perhaps I could book you for a wardrobe edit/restyle??). Best wishes from Lisa (Le Logis du Pressoir, Loire Valley, France). x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I think I'd probably just be a little selfish and keep it for myself! Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh well if I had to give it to someone (because I'd like it for myself) I would most certainly give it to one of my sisters who I just went home to Australia and spent some quality time with. Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amy, what a cute necklace. I would keep it for myself, but give it to Rose when she is old enough not to lose it. Rx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Lisa. You won the necklace. I'll be sending it in the post this week. Thanks everyone for entering x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection......Nice post Dude keep it up.
    I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable and legislative information with your post......
    Daily Boutique Deals

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...