Friday, 7 February 2014

Style Advice: Holiday Wardrobe Help

Friday already - and what a busy week on the blog, already time for some style advice for a friend who is heading for some early sunshine [not jealous at all - honest!].

She wrote:
"I need help!! I am going away for some spring sun to Dubai (can't wait!)  and need to start thinking about updating my summer wardrobe. Any  suggestions for a simple summer wardrobe? (I know it's a bit early, but I  need to start shopping so I spread the cost)...I could do with three or  four statement pieces that go with anything. Thank you!! xx"

My friend's style is clean, modern and a bit preppy so I thought it was a good opportunity to share a label I think is worth checking out for simple separates at really good prices. & Other Stories is available online and has some brilliant basics that would be perfect for packing for a holiday. T-shirts, cotton sweaters, cropped jeans; really good basics, but they also have a selection of more cutting edge designs that work with those basics [remember Monday's post about mixing basics with 'personality' pieces!?]. For my friend I think they would work really well with her existing pieces and to update her holiday wardrobe. Here are a few ideas of holiday pieces that would mix and match easily together as well as with other basics. They have long and short sleeved tops in silk and cotton so the prices, and styles are varied and would be perfect to fit into my friend's existing wardrobe.


Clockwise from top left:

Strap detail tank top - SHOP NOW
Cropped cotton trousers - SHOP NOW
Reflections top - SHOP NOW
Cropped jeans - SHOP NOW

Here are a few more or my favourite inspiring images from & Other Stories. Anything catch your eye?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...