Monday, 17 March 2014

Ines de la Fressange for Uniqlo

Morning All, hope you had a great weekend? Noah and I took our train ride to Manchester and visited the Museum where they have an incredible fossil collection. He loved it. It was so much fun to spend really precious time just the two of us, special time.

Today I'm continuing my little mini-series on collaborations. This week it is another match made in my style-heaven between Parisien style-icon Ines de la Fressange and Japanese high street brand Uniqlo. The collection is timeless basics that would fit really easily into any wardrobe and bridge that gap between quality and affordability I'm always looking for. This is the kind of style I would actually spend my hard-earned money on.

I always love a video and this shows why she is so iconic.

As they say, it's not what you wear, but how you wear it. Notice the artfully ruched sleeves, and the expensive details that shout quality.



And how would I wear the collection? 

Mixed with some really great separates from my favourite places, and notice that really deep red nail varnish to give a twist to the modern classics. Afterall style should sometimes be a bit unpredictable, just like life.

The collection is available on-line now and in store from the 20th. Let me know which pieces you love and how you'd wear them


1. Black bag, Michael Kors at House of Fraser - SHOP NOW
2. Dark red nail varnish, Autograph at Marks & Spencer - SHOP NOW
3. Striped jersey top, Whistles - SHOP NOW
4. Chinos, IDLF for Uniqlo - SHOP NOW
5. White biker jacket, Boden - SHOP NOW
6. Print scarf, Sonia by Sonia Rykiel at The Corner - SHOP NOW
7. Flat slides, & Other Stories - SHOP NOW


1.Pink blouse, IDLF for Uniqlo - SHOP NOW
2. Bangles, Banana Republic - SHOP NOW
3.Scarf, Anthropologie - SHOP NOW
4. Jeans, Cos - SHOP NOW
5. Green leather bag, Banana Republic - SHOP NOW
6. Plimsolls, Toast - SHOP NOW

Finally today, news on the competition I ran a few weeks ago. Thanks to all my lovely friends who entered, and sorry you can't all get something. I drew the winner yesterday and it is Lisa in the Loire Valley in France. Congratulations Lisa. Your necklace will be in the post this week. x

1 comment :

  1. Hello lovely, I really like your blog, you are a inspiration for every woman in the world! wanna follow each other? if you follow me I will follow back! :)

    Kisses,
    Inês de Castro

    Fashion gets Fierce

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...