Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Simple Design: Garance Doré for Rifle Paper Co.

Morning All. A little bonus post this week as I wanted to share a project I'm loving at the moment.

I'm a little obsessed with fashion and art. Throw in gorgeous stationary, a stylish French photographer / illustrator, and beautiful simple design, and I'm in hog heaven! Garance Doré is a french blogger I've followed for some time. She has that relaxed elegance I covet and is talented to boot [stifling feelings of overwhelming jealousy!!]. She has collaborated with a stationary and design company, Rifle Paper Co. that I also follow with an envious eye to create a gorgeous line of products that will be available in the spring, but is currently available exclusively via the Collette Paris website.

You can see more images via Anna Bond's Instagram. Be sure to stop by tomorrow for an exclusive interview with one of my fashion heroes Ruby Hammer, can't wait!



1 comment :

  1. Sounds like an exciting collaboration, and love your mood board! Pin it people!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...