Wednesday, 19 March 2014

Style Advice: The Red Stripy Top

Hi everyone, hope you're having a great week? 

I feel a little tired at the moment. My usual morning run has slowed to a snail's pace and I feel like my get up and go, has got up and gone. Do you ever have weary spells. Everything feels like a tremendous effort and I don't quite feel on top of things. How do you get yourself out of a funk? I most often just carry on regardless, oh, and eat cake…probably a little self-defeating!

This morning's post is for a very good friend who asked me to find her a striped top. Hoping I don't let her down here, here is my pick of the high street. A few to choose from. 

And how would I wear it? I'd probably put it with something unexpected…not my usual favourite denim, but a floral skirt and heels. I like the contrast of relaxed with chic; stripes with florals; casual with formal.

Maybe that's the key to getting out of my funk…mix it up…


1. Mawnan Smith top, Seasalt Cornwall - SHOP NOW
2. Colour block t-shirt, Gap - SHOP NOW
3. Long sleeve breton top, Boden - SHOP NOW
4. Ellos slash neck top, La Redoute - SHOP NOW
5. Organic cotton t-shirt, La Redoute - SHOP NOW


1. Striped breton top, Boden - SHOP NOW
2. Leather bag, Hobbs - SHOP NOW
3. 8 hour cream, Elizabeth Arden at Boots - SHOP NOW
4. Tulip print skirt, Jigsaw - SHOP NOW
5. Black leather heels, LK Bennett - SHOP NOW

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...