Friday, 7 March 2014

This week…Minted, flowers and an Ebay steal.

Morning All. It's been a while since my last 'this week…' post, so I thought it was about time. Here's a snap shot of what I've been up to this week.


1. WEARING - My new Ebay find. It might be spring outside here, but I'm still keeping warm in my new thick jumper - I love it!
2. LOVING - My favourite ranunculus - the perfect gift from my other half.
3. ENJOYING -  The pictures from Minted I ordered a few weeks back. All the way from America they came perfectly packaged and ready to hang including this one from designer Christy called Lucky Clover.
4. BUYING - A new scented candle from TK Maxx. They have the best selection of beautiful votives at brilliant prices that add a touch of luxe to the house for a small price. I always head to the discounted aisles where you can pick up a real bargain if the packaging is damaged!
5. READING - Undecorate by Christiane Lemieux - just a beautiful, inspiring book of relaxed but stylish homes. 
6. WRITING - I'm on the final stage of my yoga training course so I've been trying to keep on top of my studies, not easy between a hectic work schedule at the moment and blogging.
LISTENING - To TED talks on my iPod. Fascinating and insightful lectures.
FOLLOWING - A recent discovery is the coffeklatch blog. A beautifully archived collection of pictures and interviews from Belgian designers and style makers.
COOKING - Some of the wholesome and delicious recipes from the Deliciously Ella blog. I love her philosophy and journey to discover a healthy diet, such an important message!

1 comment :

  1. Oh what a gorgeous jumper! Thanks for the links to the two blogs, they are both the style I love! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...