Friday, 11 April 2014

Feel-Good Clothes

Morning All, Friday again and a day to be happy I think. I'm ready for the spring sunshine and in the mood for some colour today on the Notebook. 

Clothes are so much to do with how we feel. They can make us feel confident, happy, comfortable and assertive. My favourite time of the year for my wardrobe is the spring and summer when I start to reach in the back of my cupboard for some bright, enlivening colour and grounding open-toe shoes. I feel lighter, freer, somehow less encumbered, and although we aren't quite there yet here in England, after a difficult week I'm definitely in need of some up-lifting style.

So here is a little spring edit of clothes to make you smile. 

Prints, colours, flattering shapes and cute details to bring the colour back to your cheeks, and I've even included a favourite pillow spray for calming bedtimes - my definite recipe for a happier day!


1. Paint brush silk top, Jigsaw | SHOP NOW
2. Deep sleep pillow spray, This Works | SHOP NOW
3. Sophia Jumper, Boden | SHOP NOW
4. Cambridge Satchel Company clutch from Red Direct | SHOP NOW
5. Daisy skirt, Whistles | SHOP NOW
6. Tulip dress, Miss Selfridge | SHOP NOW
7. Gem necklace, Martine Wester at House of Fraser | SHOP NOW
8. White gem sandals, River Island | SHOP NOW

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...