Monday, 28 April 2014

TRAVELLING LIGHT


Hey how are you? 

I'm back from a few days travelling, a few pounds heavier, but glad for the break. We travelled to Antwerp, Belgium via the Eurostar and had the perfect city break with friends. Eating, drinking, sightseeing, shopping and experiencing the European pace of life. So this week I'll be sharing some of my experiences, places to visit and insight into Belgian style.

My travelling style is predictably simple and light [although my other half would disagree]. I love the feeling of possibility stepping onto a plane or train. The anticipation. The freedom. 

Where are your favourite cities to visit?


1. Coat, Pull & Bear | SHOP NOW
2. Scarf, Anthropologie | SHOP NOW
3. Grey sweater, Whistles | SHOP NOW
4. White jeans, Gap | SHOP NOW
5. Travel kit, This Works | SHOP NOW
6. Yellow bag, Boden | SHOP NOW
7. White shoes, Jigsaw | SHOP NOW

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...