Thursday, 15 May 2014

This Week: On-line

Morning All. It's a beautiful sunny morning here. I hope it's a beautiful day wherever you are too. A short post this morning with a few new discoveries and Pinterest favourites from the last week.


Mother is a new website dedicated to all things stylish for mammas. The photography and editing is slick and it fills the hole that Cookie Magazine left when it closed a few years ago. If I'm honest though I'm just not entirely sure about differentiating between style for parents and those without kids, surely good style is all the same? You decide.


Global Magpie tweeted me this week and what a great discovery, just in time for the summer. Pretty, luxurious pieces with a distinctly international feel, sure you'll be seeing more of them on the blog in the coming months, and thanks to them for getting in touch!

And finally a few favourites from Pinterest this week. My love of Pinterest continues for inspiring and uplifting images. I just wish people would link back to the original source!

Have a great weekend and see you next week.


CLOCKWISE FROM TOP LEFT:
SOURCE | imgfave.com
SOURCE | My Foto Log
SOURCE | Emerson Fry
SOURCE | Anne Sage

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...