Friday, 30 May 2014

TRAVEL STYLE - MADEWELL

Friday already - hope you've had a great week whatever you've been up to.

I wanted to share some inspiring pictures today from one of my favourite labels, Madewell. Simple, practical, effortless this is grown up cool, I think. Ideal for lazy summer days or holidays away. What do you think? I like the mix of easy basics like jersey t-shirts and skinny jeans with stronger, interesting shapes like that long maxi dress and gilet. 

So with this in mind I've put together a few of my favourite travel inspired separates for summer.

Have a great weekend and I hope the sun is shining where you are.



IMAGE | MADEWELL |


IMAGE | MADEWELL |


IMAGE | MADEWELL |


1. T-shirt, Next | SHOP NOW
2. Scarf, 2nd Day | SHOP NOW
3. Ikat jacket, Mango | SHOP NOW
4. Jumpsuit, Mint Velvet | SHOP NOW
5. Bracelet, Global Magpie | SHOP NOW
6. Dress, Hush | SHOP NOW
7. Maxi skirt, New Look| SHOP NOW
8. Sandals, All Saints | SHOP NOW

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...