Monday, 23 June 2014

Summer Brights from Free People, Peony and Moore and Chlobo

Monday morning - a little late posting today! Hope you had a great weekend. 

We had a fun few days travelling the country, firstly for my first visit to Royal Ascot, a fun filled, hilariously British racing event where we saw some of the royal family including the Queen and Prince Harry. It was an eye opening experience with some exciting fashion as well as the racing, of course. 

I bought 2 dresses and a hat for the event and ended up wearing none of them. Typical! Instead I went with a dress I'd bought for a wedding 10 years ago and only worn the once, and a vintage hat which I do love. 

Then over the weekend we visited family in Norfolk in the sunshine, it was lovely to take a long walk on the beach, have breakfast outside, and generally enjoy the best our country has to offer when the sun comes out.

Inspired by my travels I thought I'd share some new favourite finds that have caught my eye over the last few weeks. 

The website Free People is inspiring me at the moment because it is different. Bold, sexy and relaxed, I like their unique take on hippy style. It is pricy but you can see the quality of their work. 

Peony and Moore is a British designed and made brand which focuses on quality and classic design. For an investment piece like an every day handbag I think it's wide to pay that little bit more for something different that will last a good few years, and their summer brights are great fun. 

ChloBo is another hippy inspired British brand which seems to capture the essence of those favourite market finds on a summer holiday! 

The White Company is still a favourite for really great, wearable basics. 

Are you enjoying colour at the moment or are you preferring soft neutrals? Let me know what inspires you today.


1. Embroidered fable dress, Free People | SHOP NOW
2. Rainbow wave coral tassel necklace | SHOP NOW
3. Daisy handbag, Peony and Moore | SHOP NOW
4. Silver sandals, The White Company | SHOP NOW

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...