Sunday, 27 July 2014

New label: Wishbone

Monday morning, hope you had a great weekend in the sunshine wherever you are. We are 1 week into our 6 week summer holidays. Holidays aren't what they used to be! Instead of chilling out, reading trashy chick lit books and drinking wine I'm hanging out with 5 year olds making bows and arrows out of sticks and string - much more fun, but pretty tiring!

I'm still having technical problems so the Notebook is likely to be disrupted over the next couple of weeks while I try and get things sorted out.

Today on the blog a little print inspiration firstly from a new label I discovered this week. Wishbone is a new British label and has great, grown up pieces that are perfect for every day and work. With quality fabrics and pretty prints, the look is modern, flattering, simple and fresh. 


WISHBONE | SHOP NOW |

I wanted to share these prints from Plum Pretty Sugar in the US as I thought the fabrics and styles were really striking and unusual, and I love the colours. They are the kinds of prints I usually see in the pages of interiors magazines, but work well in a block on the skirts worn with a simple, elegant top and chunky jewellery. 


PLUM PRETTY SUGAR | SHOP NOW |

Finally Urban Outfitters has some interesting geometric prints in their collection. Do you wear prints? Brights or monochrome? How bold would you go? 

Have a great week


URBAN OUTFITTERS | SHOP NOW |

2 comments :

  1. Hi Amy, bow and arrows and pretty dresses can go together though? I am in love with the urban outfitter skirts, I'm looking for something like that. Enjoy the holiday moments. M xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree Mel, it just depends on the style ; D x Reminds me of some great Tim Walker pictures for Vogue. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...