Monday, 14 July 2014

SIMPLE INSPIRATION: FRENCH STYLE

Monday morning, hope you had a great weekend? I had a pretty frustrating time if I'm really honest. My laptop has broken. It's an 18 month old Macbook so all the more frustrating for the cost and hassle of getting it sorted. I love Apple, but this is not so great. So this week's blogposts are likely to be disrupted as I get the hard drive replaced, so please bear with me with me. 

I have a great interview lined up with Ruth and Leanne of the very cute new label, Tobias and the Bear. But in the meantime, while I'm getting my technical issues sorted, here is some French style inspiration for the summer. 

Wish me luck!


IMAGE VIA | DUSTJACKET |


IMAGE VIA | THE GLAMOURAI




1. T-shirt, Next | SHOP NOW |
2. Gingham skirt, Top Shop | SHOP NOW |
 3. Sunglasses, Oasis | SHOP NOW |
4. Leather bracelet, Massimo Dutti | SHOP NOW |
 5. Bag, Zara | SHOP NOW |
6. Shoes, Kurt Geiger | SHOP NOW |

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...