Wednesday, 2 July 2014

Simply shopping: Summer jumpsuits

Wednesday already, hope you're having a great week. I've had a busy period with work, back in the studio for a few days before Noah finishes school for the summer holidays in 2 weeks time. It's such a cliché I know, but how fast time flies. 

So with this in mind I'm already looking to our summer holidays in a few weeks and one of my new favourite pieces for packing light. I'm a trouser wearer. I will occasionally thrown on a long jersey maxi, and even more occasionally a knee length dress, but 9 days out of 10 I'm in jeans or trousers. I've realised jumpsuits are a great compromise between trousers and a dress. Comfortable (as long as you get a good fit!), and these styles show that they can be grown up too. They are perfect for summer holidays [particular 1 and 3!] as they are so light to pack, but will look great with a tan.

Would you wear one? Which is your favourite?


1. Flower print jumpsuit, Zara | SHOP NOW |
2. Cowl neck jumpsuit, Oasis | SHOP NOW |
3. Printed long jumpsuit, Mango | SHOP NOW |
4. Wide leg tuck neck jumpsuit, Warehouse | SHOP NOW |
5. Shadow floral belted jumpsuit, Warehouse | SHOP NOW |
6. Biba monochrome printed jumpsuit, House of Fraser | SHOP NOW |

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...