Friday, 18 July 2014

This week: simple style in blue and white

Happy Friday! Hope you've had a great week. After 2 weeks of working in the studio I'm really looking forward to the summer with Noah. We have camping trips, days out, seaside visits,  and [finger's crossed!] a holiday planned before he goes back to school in September. What are your plans over the summer? I hope you have something lovely planned. 

So after a busy week I thought it might be a good idea to share some of my wardrobe for the week. I don't often share my outfits. I always wanted to set myself apart from a lot of the other bloggers out there who do such an incredible [and often intimidating] job of photographing their outfits. My blog was never about me, but about the clothes and attitude that appeals to me. But I wanted to share these pieces, as my outfits seemed to fit into a satisfying colour scheme this week. Simple shades of blue and white. Perfect for this wonderful warm weather we're having.

I hope you have a great weekend and see you next week. x


CLOCKWISE FROM TOP:
| Boy's t-shirt and scarf, both Next |
| Cotton smock, Next; Jeans, Gap |
| Earrings, Anthropologie; Silk top, Jaeger |
| Spotty shirt, Forever 21 |
| Cotton trousers, Reiss; Stripy shoes, Next |
| Ditsy cotton shirt, Vintage |

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...