Monday, 4 August 2014

STYLE ADVICE: YELLOW TROUSERS

Monday morning and I hope you had a great weekend!

This morning on the blog some style advice for a friend via Facebook. I have totally hijacked my friend Lily's Facebook page for this blogpost - apologies Lily. This was a general request sent out on her feed but one worthy of a little mention on the blog, I thought, as it was such a great idea.

She asked for suggestions of what shoes to wear with yellow trousers. Pretty bold! But brilliant for this warm, sunny weather we've been having, and after doing a little research I'm inspired to get a pair of sunshine pants for myself, don't they look great, and frankly anything that OP wears I'll try for size!


IMAGE VIA | PINTEREST |


IMAGE VIA | HABITUALLY CHIC |


IMAGE VIA | HOOKED |


IMAGE VIA | BLOND ATTACK |


IMAGE VIA | STAR PULSE |

I would have gone for a metallic shoe myself, like the silver pair from ASOS below, but looking at the outfits above, black, nude, tan, neutral and patterned all work well as well as those yellow pumps! So it would seem that most things go with yellow, and if you're feeling really brave even a clashing fuscia pump could work too. 

How would you wear them?


1. Animal print heel, Reiss  | SHOP NOW |
2. Yellow beaded sandal, Carvela   | SHOP NOW |
3. Nide strappy heel, Next  | SHOP NOW |
4. Silver flat pump, ASOS | SHOP NOW |
5. Black and white point toe pump, Whistles  | SHOP NOW

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...