Wednesday, 24 September 2014

Wardrobe Envy: Aurora Sansone fashion editor and stylist

Wednesday morning and hope you're having a lovely week. I'm in the studio this week, whilst my other half is travelling overseas for work which means a busy schedule and everything gets a little squeezed. 

Today I wanted to share a little style inspiration in the form of fashion editor Aurora Sansone. I discovered this week that a  lot of the street style photos I have pinned to my pinboard [here] were actually of the same person and by chance I discovered her name. 

Now don't get me wrong envy isn't a particularly nice quality I know. The more appropriate word would be covet. There are lots of people whose style I covet, but a few stand out in particular for their  unique sense of style and confidence. It is much like my yoga practice when I covet someone else's back bend in the room, it's a kind of admiration that I would like to emulate but not copy, just understand that I can apply myself in just the same way if I choose to. So no bad thing. 

Aurora manages to mix classic items with really bold on trend pieces with real flare. 

Whose style do you covet? See you on Friday. 


IMAGE VIA | THE SARTORIALIST |


IMAGE VIA | STREET PEEPER |


IMAGE VIA | GARANCE DORE |


IMAGE VIA | STOCKHOLM STREET STYLE |


IMAGE VIA | PAOLA TI |


IMAGE VIA | STYLE IN LIMA |


IMAGE VIA | ALIDIFIRENZE.COM |


IMAGE VIA | LE FASHION IMAGE |


IMAGE VIA | PINTEREST |

1 comment :

  1. She looks cool, I am terrible - I literally lose myself in Pinterest! I covet Michelle Williams style, quirky ... girly .... boho, I always find myself drawn to Elisa Nalin's outfits as well x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...