Friday, 24 October 2014

Simple Inspiration: Sézane

Friday morning, and I hope you had a great week, looking forward to a relaxing weekend. 

Today a little french style inspiration from a label I've just discovered thanks to a little message from a good friend. Earlier in the week I got a note saying I should check out the new collection from one of my favourite labels, Madewell. It is a collaboration with a small french label called Sézane and is right up my style street, so to speak. You can discover this collaboration here, and naturally I had to find out more about the label. 

Sézane is a simple, elegant collection designed by Morgane Sézalory. She started her journey in design by curating beautiful vintage pieces, which has now grown into designing her own range. Her relaxed style has that perfect mix of masculine and feminine basics with a touch of edgy, modern design. What's not to love?

Do you have any favourite small labels? I love to hear about new brands and emerging designers. Have a great weekend.


1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...