Monday, 8 December 2014

Book Review and competition: Nourish by Amber Rose, Sadie Frost and Holly Davidson

Monday morning and I hope you're having a great day already. It's feeling very wintery here, but with the sunshine making a welcome appearance I don't really mind the cold. It does however mean I'm wearing 50 layers where usually a couple will suffice, and snacking endlessly. How do you manage with the cold? 

Today a visual treat with a wonderful book that is definitely on my christmas list. Nourish is by Amber Rose, Sadie Frost and Holly Davidson and is one of those gorgeous looking books I love to have on my bookshelves. Not only does it look great but, true to it's message, it's packed with useful info too about achieving a balanced, healthy lifestyle when you're super busy [well that applies to most of us then]. I loved that the message really resonated with me about caring for yourself from the inside out - they cover nutrition, exercise [inc. yoga of course!], health and beauty, as well as mindfulness and meditation.  

The photography is just beautiful [by David Loftus - he's the one who snaps all Jamie Olivers books], and the message is simple, they even acknowledge all the reasons and excuses we give ourselves to stop moving forward in life and spell out how to overcome those obstacles. It's a great read and a perfect christmas present.

Why wait until Christmas! I'm so excited to be giving away a copy to one lucky reader. Simply add a comment below with your name saying what you do to keep a healthy balanced life and share your thoughts on Instagram or Twitter with the #nourish and adding @kyle_books. The competition will close on the 17th of December 10am GMT with the winner announced later that day on my Facebook page and Twitter feed. 

Good luck and get commenting!





1 comment :

  1. I eat and fresh, balanced diet, drink plenty of water and make sure I get enough sleep and exercise.

    kirstyjfox AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...