Wednesday, 17 December 2014

COMPETITION WINNER & GOODBYE FOR NOW X

Wednesday morning and  I'm so pleased to announce the winner of the Nourish competition in association with Kyle Books. 

Mel Chesneau of Armoire Pegs and Casserole blog will be getting the book as soon as it can get through the mountains of Santa post making it's way around the world. It's a wonderful book and perfect for the new year.


It's also with a little sadness that I'm saying cheerio for now from Simple Style Notebook. For very personal reasons I am having to take an extended break from the blog. It has been a very difficult decision to come to as I so enjoy the blogging community and meeting new creative people to interview for the blog, but unfortunately it is time to focus on other projects and the next chapter in my life. 

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and New Year, the blog will be staying online for now so I'd love to hear what you're up to over the holidays and you can still follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.

Thanks for all your support, much love Amy. x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...